1. NO UGLY CRYING HANDKERCHIEF – a partially polite way of asking your bridesmaid’s not to cry?
2. TEAM BRIDE – Add a fun touch to your bridesmaids’ heels with some ‘Team Bride’ stickers!
3. BRIDE’S LITTLE HELPER – A little something to help your girls get through the big day – these can be personalised with their names too!
4. PERSONALISED WINE BOTTLE LABELS – who doesn’t love a glass of wine? Grab your favourite vino from the shops and add on a personal sticker to show how much you care!
5. PAINTED WINE GLASSES– When you don’t feel like drinking straight from the bottle….get your BM’s a personalised glass with their dress colours!
6. HEELS ABOVE -A helpful little gadget to pop on your heels and stop your Bridesmaid’s from wobbling their way down the grassy farm yard aisle – great for outdoor weddings!
7. MY FRIEND GOT A HUSBAND AND I GOT A T-SHIRT – A fun, light-hearted t-shirt for your BM’s!
8. ‘I SAID YES’ LIPBALM – A fun little something to give to your besties when you ask them to stand by your side! This would also be great as a lipstick for your Bridesmaids to wear on your big day.
9. THE BRIDESSENTIALS KIT – The perfect emergency kit for every BM, ready to save the day at the Bride’s time of need! TIP: Choose exactly what you think your BM’s would love/need on your wedding day and make your own DIY emergency kits.
10. ‘YOU’RE MY PERSON’ CHARM – Specifically for the Grey’s Anatomy fans out there – a cute little charm to remind your BM’s how much they mean to you.